Header Ads

MY 2019 AGENDA



As the saying goes New Year, New Me but for this gal it’s New Year, New Agenda. Unlike last year where I sat and sifted through various different types and styles of planners, this year the decision was made a lot easier.

For 2019, I decided to purchase the "Tengo Pelazo Mini Agenda" from “La Vecina Rubia”. Who or what is La Vecina Rubia you may ask, well…I like to describe her as the anonymous sister that I never knew I needed. Famous for her relatable Instagram and Twitter posts, she is an unknown blonde girl going through life just like the rest of us.

Check out her Instagram and Twitter

So...why did I choose this agenda?

Well first of all, I had to face it, I love big agendas but for me they are just not so practical. I wanted something that I could carry around easily and this particular one was much smaller than my 2018 planner.

Smaller but also cheaper. This agenda cost me 14.95 , a couple euros less than 2018's one.

I absolutely love the design, the cover is holographic or “brilli brilli” as LVR would say and it looks so modern and stylish.When you first open the agenda you are greeted by a bright neon pink inside covering, that just screams LVR. I also chose it because I love LVR’s content and I believe in supporting entrepreneurs or people that you can identify with. I truly believe that she deserves all the success that is coming her way!

So...what’s inside the agenda?

The first thing you will see (after being blinded by that neon pink inner covering) is your sticker page. Here you have stickers to help you remember birthdays, mark important dates such as weddings, meetings, exams etc.



Each month is separated by different rainbow colored tabs so it makes it easy to jump from one month to another.


You are provided with a full calendar of both 2019 and 2020 because you know..planning ahead "es de guapas!" You also have 3 pages to write your weekly schedule in case it changes during the year.



One of the things I love the most is the introductory page of each month. This was one of the reasons that really convinced me to get this planner. Each month there is a different quote and some tips or “relatable posts” as I like to call it. For example, excuses to write when you send someone a screenshot of your conversation with them or moments when I have over exaggerated. I love this because I read it and it always makes me laugh or say.."yup..that’s so me!”


You get a total overview of each month and then weekly view of said month. I think you have enough space to write everything you need to, regardless of the size of the agenda. Throughout the weekly view there are memos of important dates, holidays and little tips and reminders like “don’t shop today, wait for the rebajas” and of course a quote at the end of each page.




At the end of the agenda, we are provided with so many quirky extras, like 2 pages of Spanish grammar classes because you know, "tener buena ortografia es de guapas" hehe. Later we have a few colouring pages to help us de-stress, we can also decorate our own version of LVR’s yellow jacket and draw our desired hairstyle on a hairless mannequin’s head. We have space to write movies that we want to see, patterned pages that we can cut out and write notes, lined pages for random notes and a little envelope attached to the back cover so we can save small notes or trinkets.

Honestly, besides being one of the most aesthetically pleasing agendas out there, I truly think it really meets all my planner needs. I have to admit that with 2018’s planner,  I probably had too much going on and that sometimes I felt a little overwhelmed. Don’t get me wrong, the UO Agenda was amazing but I think the LVR’s planner is more my style and speed.

The good thing is that there so many agendas to choose from, one more specific to goals, to work, to school, to fitness and so much more. If you feel like this is the perfect agenda for you then I recommend it 100% but if not, there are tons more out there made just for you, you only have to do a little bit of research!

Get the LVR Agenda: here ,here,here and here

Images Credit: tantanfan.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.