Header Ads

WEARABLE AUTUMN/FALL/WINTER TRENDS 2020-2021


So your favorite fashionless fashionista is back at it again, attempting to give you guys advice about the upcoming fall/winter fashion trends. I'm not gonna waste any more of your time so let's just jump straight into it!

1. SWEATER VEST

I know,who would have thought that this would be a trend? 2020 is just full of surprises but you know what? I don't hate this...at all! It looks very preppy but also cute.

I honestly love to see the different ways that people are styling this. Doesn't it give off such K-drama chaebol daughter vibes? 


2. CARDIGANS 

Listen, cropped and short sleeved cardigans dominated the summer and now fluffy long sleeved cardigans and cardigan sets are here for fall and it's honestly the best thing ever!


Do you guys prefer the cardigan solo style or a cardigan set? I think the cardigan set is so cute and it's like a 2 for 1 no?


3.  CLASSIC TRENCH COAT 


I don't know for sure if this is a new trend or at this point a closet staple but you can never go wrong with a classic trench coat!


How cute does the trench coat look paired with your favorite low heels and sunnies? Simple but chic!


But then you can style it for maximum comfort with just a t-shirt, a pair of jeans and your most comfy kicks. Hello! Can you say versatility?

4. COWBOY BOOTS


I think these became quite trendy last year but this year they have returned and with more options than you could dream of. Last year I wasn't sure that I could pull them off but now I'm feeling confident enough to give 'em a try!


What do you think about them in white? Pretty neat huh?



5. STATEMENT COLLARS


This trend is quite interesting because it truly reminds me of doilies or those dresses that my grandma made for me for Sunday service at church. I'm not too sure if I see myself in this style but I do like the fact that it adds a little something to a plain blouse. 


I don't know if this style favors our more busty gals but the way people are styling these, I have to say, so cute!



6. KNIT & SLIP  DRESSES


Okay so I already love this trend because I was wearing it all summer and I love that I can transition some of  them into fall. 


All you have to do is pair your slip dress with a blazer and some booties and you're good to go! You can even wear it with a turtle neck under it 



 7.  MARY JANE


Ahh yes my primary school shoes are in style once again. I don't know how I feel about it just yet. It is a very vintage look and I'm not quite confident in my ability to pull them off. 


There are various styles available. You can opt for the pumps or the class school girl flats that most people usually pair with socks.



8. SUITS


Bermuda short suits were super in this summer and now that it's becoming colder, longer suits are a go to option. 


This year people are going for more tailored fits and even bolder colors and patterns!



9. SATIN/ SILK BLOUSES


Now this is a trend that I really like. I mean silk/satin aren't the most forgiving fabrics but they look so lux. 


You can opt for a traditional button down or switch it up and go for more daring cuts.



10. FRINGE
 

I am seeing fringe everywhere! Fringe on skirts, on tops, on bags, on jackets...you name it. 


Everyone and their momma has this skirt from Zara.



11. LEATHER


Listen....I am still on the fence about this one. Leather everything and everywhere? I just got into leather pants (faux leather may I add) and now they spring leather everything on me. 


See how they mix the leather and the fringe in this one?


I'm not sure about this one guys. What do you all think? Is it a trend you think that you'll incorporate into your current wardrobe?

12. JEANS 


So basically, I haven't seen a pair of skinny jeans in such a long time. It's definitely the time for wide legged, straight and flared jeans to shine and make sure you get a high waisted pair too!


Guys you know, I never thought I would have ever given up my skinny jeans but I am ready to embrace these styles. 



13. COLORS


And last but not least, the fall/winter color palette for this year according to Pantone. We can definitely see some neutrals but there quite a bit of bold colors trending this year.


If you'd like to read more about the color trends this year, I'm leaving this great article by Layla Ilchi for  Women's Wear Daily! 



No comments

Powered by Blogger.