Header Ads

WEARABLE AND AFFORDABLE FASHION TRENDS FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2020


Hey, it's me your one and only fashionless fashionista here to bring you what I think are going to be the trends for this spring/summer. I have been screen shopping (online window shopping 😂) and virtually shopping and I think I've been able to compile a list of the most affordable, adorable and wearable trends for this season,so.....let's get started!



1. WHITE DRESSES
I am absolutely in love with this trend and it's one that has been and will continue to be around for years! There is something that just says summer is here when you're wearing your white dress! You can find all kinds of cuts and fits and you can dress these up or down. You can usually pair them with sneakers,heels or sandals.






Check out these options from ZaraAsos and H&M

2. POWER PUFF
Another trend that I have been seeing is puff sleeves. They are everywhere and they are extra and I honestly love it. At first, I was a bit hesitant but I really see how they can add that extra pizzazz to your outfit!






Check out these options from ZaraAsos and H&M

3. FLOWER POWER
Keeping on track with our "power" theme, the next trend that I have been seeing a lot of is *drum roll please* FLORALS! I'm honestly still deciding how I feel about it. Sometimes I see something floral and I think, ok, that's cute and then there are other times I think...na...pass. To each his own I guess😰.





Check out these options from ZaraAsos and H&M

4.PASTEL COLORED RAINBOW
Okay, so this may not be an article of clothing but it's trendy and affordable and adorable so it fits the bill. I have been seeing this nail style everywhere I go. A rounded tip with each nail a different pastel color and some people even add funky nail art to them. It honestly reminds me of primary school but I guess it's true what they say, style never really goes away. Props to young me haha.




5. CARDIGAN CRAZE
I'm not quite sure where this trend originated but it has taken over ( and I'm guilty of participating). Cardigans used to be that extra layer to keep you warm during chillier times but now it's the go to casual piece of so many people. There are so many options to choose from which all vary in cut, thickness, color, you name it!




 Check out these options from ZaraAsos and H&M

6. DOT DOT DOT...
No pun intended!
But you guessed it, a recurring trend is our trusty polka dot. I am starting to think that polka dots know that spring and summer is their season to shine and when they comes out, they do it in full force!






 Check out these options from ZaraAsos and H&M

7. FLAT LIFE
So this is one trend I can definitely get into. FLAT SANDALS! Comfy and stylish shoes? Sign me up! But....the ones I'm talking about are the ones that look like fancy slides/birkenstocks. I think they are so simple but really manage to complete your casual summer look.






Check out these options from ZaraAsos and H&M

8. SUIT YOURSELF
I love love love this trend, one, because you don't have to think too much about combining what with what and two. because how well do us ladies look when we are rocking a suit? I adore all the different colors and cuts that are coming out and I hope this trend lasts longer than this season.





Check out these options from Zara and H&M

9. SKIN LIKE....SILK or SATIN?
This is without a doubt a very popular texture for this season. I've been seeing satin everywhere. Satin skirts, tops, dresses. It honestly looks so classy but the only problem I have is that satin isn't a very forgiving material. It shows every imperfection BUT at the end of the day, who cares?!?! The most important thing is that you feel comfortable and confident!





Check out these options from ZaraAsos and H&M

10. CROSSBODY
To be honest I'm not quite sure if this is a trend or a personal preference of some but I do think it complements a summer outfit so well. A simple, small to medium sized crossbody bag in neutral or neon colors, that's definitely a look!




Check out these options from ZaraAsos and H&M


So there you have it! I hope you liked it and if you can take away one thing from this is that you don't need a lot of money to look good! Money can buy you clothes but it can never buy you confidence!




                    

             
                 


No comments

Powered by Blogger.